What data do we collect?
Tollenaar Industries B.V. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Anonymous user behaviour for analytical purposes
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Tollenaar Industries B.V. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Tollenaar Industries B.V. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Support desk
How will we use your data?
Tollenaar Industries B.V. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request and manage your account.
- Email you with relevant information and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Tollenaar Industries B.V. securely stores your data at Amazon Web Services.
Industries B.V. will keep your personal data for 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our database(s).
Industries B.V. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Industries B.V. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Industries B.V. group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Industries B.V. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Industries B.V. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Industries B.V. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Industries B.V. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Industries B.V. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Industries B.V. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Industries B.V. processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Industries B.V. transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Securely send form information and protect agains Cross Site Request Forgeries
- Understanding how you use our website
- Used to distinguish users
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Industries B.V. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Industries B.V. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and device. Industries B.V. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +31 38 425 00 30
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Tollenaar Industries B.V. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Tollenaar Industries B.V.
8042 PH, Zwolle